+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Our new generation of mobile lifters offers enhanced ergonomics and a greater variety of possible applications. The shown lifter allows raising very high at a relatively low retracted machine height, achieved by the crossway-tipper with drum clamp arm system.
The cabinet top is newly designed with inclined desk and a push handle across the complete machine for ease manoeuvring. If required, the system is provided with a telescopic lift gear, to allow passing through low height areas (e.g. doors). Various arm designs ar available to carry any loads. Provision of maximum cGMP compliance is a main goal of SERVOLIFT. Excellent and clear design, easy use of the equipment, up to low maintenance required on SERVOLIFT machines are perfect proof to achieve this goal.
- Stainless steel or cGMP-compliant designs
- High flexibility, such as for drums with any dimensions and of any design
- Tilting function: lengthwise or cross-wise to the column
- Stationary or mobile designs
- Electro-hydraulical or electro-mechanical solutions
- Extensive series of control designs, from simple direct manual lever controls up to PLC-controlled sequences
- Various take-up and clamping systems such as a manual clamping ring, motor-driven clamp system, squeeze funnel clamp, fork shaped spears, special designs depending upon the container to be lifted, to name only a few examples
- Complete safety design for operators and procedures