Papenmeier designs innovative system device for the extra safety plus.
F.H. Papenmeier GmbH & Co. KG from Schwerte/Germany, presents as a novelty on the world market the signaling device M55-BD-Ex: the bridge between conventional lighting technology in hazardous areas and innovative security features from system technologies.
The new ATEX approved Lumiglas signaling device M55-BD-Ex, with its long service life and extremely rugged housing, the solution for the extra safety plus in hazardous areas.
- The M55-BD-Ex switches light or other loads in ex-indoor or ex-outdoor areas automatically.
- It is designed for use in hazardous areas, but can also be used in non-hazardous environment.
- The motion detector is equipped with radar sensor technology and the twilight switch is realized by an optical sensor.
- M55-BD-Ex provides operation on particularly low levels of energy.
- Numerous applications can be realized because to the many settings of the sensor. For example, motion detector and twilight switch can be used separately or in combination.