+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The air evacuation before the welding ensures that the excess air is removed and the packaging can be closed properly.
The high reliability of the welding seams is guaranteed even with products with a large amount of dust.
The pneumatic jaw closing generates a high welding pressure and is thus particularlysuited for coated foils and paper bags.
The set-up of the welding jaws guarantees a maximum retention time of the heating elements, even in rough production conditions.
Your production output can be increased by water cooling of the welding jaws.
Individual versions can be produced according to your specific requirements and wishes.
You can process various kinds of packages in differing dimensions and materials:
- Coated papers
- Aluminium compound foils
- Welding jaw length: 500 - 1100 mm
- Pulsed welding procedure with double welding seam
- The jaws can be water-cooled in order to reduce the cooling time
- Various monitoring of the heating tape can be installed
- Not ATEX rated: with Resistance Temperature Controller IWSB
- ATEX rated: with Redundant Digital-Energy-Power-Unit DEPU
Head area air removal:
- A suction probe automatically immerses into the package and sucks the excess air
out of the head area of the bag
- An automatic cleaning device puts any product which may have been sucked off
back into the bag
- After evacuation of the air, the package can be superposed with inert gas.
- Infinite height adjustment of the welding head.
- The welding, cooling and vacuum time are set by individual controls.
- Simple handling and storage of spare parts
̄- Welding output: 600 – 1000 VA
- Connection voltage: 230 – 400 VAC
- Welding voltage: 24 – 48 VAC
- Fuse: 10 A
- Air pressure: 5-6 bar
- Welding time: 0 - 30 s
- Cooling time: 0 - 30 s
- ATEX rated Available for Ex-Zone 1 / 2 / 21 / 22