+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
- When the conveying capacity is high
- When the distance and/or height of transfer is high
- When the powder or granulate is « difficult » flowing
- When „dense phase“ conveying is required
The positive pressure conveyors of JetSolutions SA work under pressure of approx +0.8 bar (800 mbar rel.) and with pipe diameter up to 250 mm. Under these conditions the conveying capacity is around 30 to/hr with a « solid / air » ratio equivalent to 10 and more.
We recommend preferring the negative pressure versus positive pressure conveying.
The positive pressure conveying shows the following disadvantages:
- More dust emission when discharging powder into a hopper
- More risk of dust emission in case of a leaking pipe
- More complex equipment at the loading point of the powder (blow tank or proof air lock needed)