The newly developed powder application system PES is based on a completely new design approach. The PES is used for the solid input (filling of powders, intermediates, catalysts, seed crystals, other starting materials) into pressure and reaction vessels (chemical synthesis), for the synthesis of API's, highly effective substances, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, metal powders (3D printing).
The PES is an active-passive system. The passive part sits on the container, the active part on the reactor. The Air-Jet PES has the following features:
- no transverse damper in the product flow that means 100 % free cross-section
- no bridging
- Sight glass for inspection of the container in docked condition
- Sight glass for a view into the reactor when undocked
- no product flow via seals that means long seal service life
- in stainless steel and Hastelloy
- Pressure-tight from -1 to 10 bar, for -20 to 200 °.
- Occupational exposure limit values: OEB 3 to 4
- GMP-compliant design (CIP, ATEX, FDA)
Put simply, the Air-Jet PES is a “flapless double flap“ or a split valve without split