+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The CAMSIZER is a compact laboratory instrument for simultaneous measurement of particle size distribution and particle shape of powders and granules.
Based on digital image processing by the unique, patented two-camera system pourable solids in the range from 30 µm to 30 mm can be measured.
Thanks to the unique scanning of all particles and the newly developed fitting algorithms, the measuring results are 100% compatible to those of sieve analysis. This makes CAMSIZER the ideal time- and cost-saving alternative for incoming and outgoing controls and for in-process quality control.
In combination with the optional AutoSampler efficiency can be increased by high sample throughputh due to the automated sample measurement. For online applications the CAMSIZER is available in an online version.
- NEW: improved comparability to sieve analysis , also for multimodal distributions
- NEW: optimized, intuitive software
- NEW: additional shape parameters (e.g. surface analysis)
- NEW: several language versions (German, English and other languages)
- Detailed particle size analysis - results are saved in more than 1,000 size classes
- Simultaneous analysis of particle size, shape, number and density
- Greatest possible accuracy and reproducibility
- No-contact, non-destructive measurement
- Very short measuring time (2-3 min.)
- Calibration in seconds
- Simple handling prevents operating errors
- Password protectet instrument settings
- Automatic measuring procedure
- Robust design, insensitive to dust and vibrations
- Self-cleaning, wear-free, maintenance-free
- Less time- and labor-intensive than sieve analysis