The Vibratory Disc Mill RS 300 XL is suitable for the extremely quick, loss-free and reproducible grinding of medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness. It is possible to process 1, 2, 3 or 4 samples simultaneously. Thanks to the robust universal drive shaft, which sets the grinding jar into a 3-D motion, this mill accepts grinding set weights of up to 30 kg. The closed grinding system guarantees complete processing of the sample.
Just like the RS 200, the RS 300 XL with its robust design has proven to be ideally suitable for applications in geology, mineralogy, metallurgy, as well as in the building materials sector (cement) and in power plants.
Due to the high end fineness and speed the RETSCH Vibratory Disc Mills are the perfect choice when it comes to preparing samples for spectral analysis.
- reproducible results and homogeneous samples thanks to universal drive shaft (3D vibration of grinding sets)
- speed: 912 min-1
- autoreverse function (left/right rotation)
- programmable interval function (start/ stop automatic)
- wide range of materials for contamination-free grinding
- grinding jar volumes from 100 ml up to 2,000 ml
- closed and noise-insulated grinding chamber
- pneumatic grinding-jar clamping (with air-pressure) for convenient and safe handling