+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
With the new Mixer Mill MM 500 RETSCH has developed a versatile bench-top unit which is suitable for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of up to 2 x 45 ml sample in one working run. This powerful mill mixes and pulverizes powders and suspensions down to grind sizes <0.1 μm within seconds.
The robust high-performance drive makes the MM 500 suitable for applications like mechanical alloying and mechanochemistry. Long-term grinding processes up to 99 h are possible with this mill. The user-friendly clamping system facilitates safe operation. For intermittent sample extraction, the jars remain conveniently clamped.
The mill is operated via a 4.3" touch display with direct access to the MyRETSCH web portal via QR code. Moreover, the MM 500 can be controlled via the new optional RETSCH App which provides features like creating application routines, accessing a comprehensive application database or direct contact to the Retsch service team.
Benefits at a glance:
- Powerful grinding with up to 35 Hz
- Grinding jar volumes 50 ml, 80 ml, 125 ml,
pressure-tight up to 5 bar
- New jar design allows full use of volume, also for wet grinding
- 3 different grinding modes (dry, wet or cryogenic)
- For long-term grinding processes up to 99 hours
- Memory for 12 SOPs and 4 program cycles
- Can be controlled via the optional RETSCH App