+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The Earth-Rite RTR is the most advanced system for protecting personnel and plant assets from static hazards during road tanker loading and offloading operations.
The Earth-Rite RTR utilises patented Tri-Mode Technology to provide safe and reliable grounding of the road tanker by ensuring:
- Positive and verified connection to a road tanker.
- Verified low resistance connection to true earth (ground).
- A continuously monitored tanker-earth connection of less than 10 ohms for the duration of the product transfer process.
When these parameters are confirmed, the RTR permits the transfer of product. Any static generated on the road tanker by the transfer process is immediately transferred to earth.
The Earth-Rite RTR operates with a Universal Grounding Clamp and does not require any special equipment to be installed on Road Tankers. It may be used with all common types of Bulk Tankers without any special modifications.
The Earth-Rite PLUS is an extremely versatile system that may be used to monitor static ground conditions on a wide range of plant equipment, including Mobile Tanks, Railcars, IBC’s, Drums and Containers. The PLUS operates a single mode monitoring system that continuously monitors the clamp-ground connection ensuring resistance in the circuit does not rise above 10 ohms.
When these parameters are confirmed, the PLUS system permits the transfer of product. Any static generated on the object by the transfer process is immediately transferred to earth.
- Explosion Proof Control Enclosure incorporating Intrinsically Safe Static Ground Monitoring Interface Module.
- Junction Box with Clamp Stowage Point and Quick Release Connector.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Universal Grounding Clamp with Hytrel™ Extendable Cable and Quick Connectors.