+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The revolutionary DEC Isocharge is a fast method of both dispensing and charging bags into reactors or receiving systems via the PTS Powder Transfer System*. The DEC Isocharge
combines the advantages of isolation and laminar flow technology, providing high containment of < 1μg/m3 per 8 h TWA.
The station’s chamber is open to the side allowing easy bag introduction. A simple door only needs to be closed during WIP to prevent splashes. All WIP fluids can be drained from the chamber via the PTS Powder Transfer System* into the reactor, which also cleans the transfer hose and the PTS.
Using the gloves the operator will move the bag of powder into position on the charging bars above the integrated hopper. The bag is then split and the powder emptied through the bars. The empty bag is disposed through the adjacent continuous liner bag-out port. The operator now starts the PTS and charges the required amount of powder to the vessel.
On the other side of the station opposite the bag entry point is an exhaust plenum. A HEPA filtered exhaust is located on top of the plenum, connected to the exhaust fan. The fan is available with a simple manual damper or can be fully automated depending on requirements.
· Containment levels up to <1μg/m³
· Fully surrogate tested and can be operated with closed or opened door
· Safe for operator and environment
· Fast emptying of multiple bags
· Good working ergonomics
· Good visibility
· Integrated fan including control options
· Continuous liner waste Bag-Out Port
· Safe Change HEPA Filtration
· WIP facility
· Precise dispensing with integrated scale
· Assistance for heavy bag handling
· CIP with independent wash down facilities
· Integration of delumper for lumpy and agglomerated products Design
· 0.7 m/s face velocity
· AISI type 316L stainless steel, glass and EPDM
· Other materials available (HC22, internal coating etc.)