Discontinuous fluid bed apparatus for batchwise operation.
Batch processes are particularly appropriate for the processing of different products with changing production quantities. In Batch FB systems the process phases are executed in rotation as a difference to continuous processes. This results in an extremely large potential for the variation of process settings and the production of very complex products. Anyhow the more efficient and flexible a batch plant should be, the more important is the overall engineering from the process technology to the selection of the appropriate peripherals.
- Drying, agglomeration, spray granulation, coating
- Pressure shock resistant design up to 12 bar
- Single-chamber, double-chamber shaking filters, blow back filter cartridge systems
- Top or bottom spray facilities
- Various product feeding and discharge concepts
For more information: https://www.neuhaus-neotec.de/en/neuhaus-neotec-particle-technology/products/batch-fb/