+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Hardy HI4050 Weight Controller
This weight controller / weight indicator acts as a front end to a PLC, PC or DCS system for most weighing applications, or as a stand-alone for simple control or weight monitoring.
Modularity – Configure the HI 4050 weight controller to suit your applications:
- Specify it with or without a display
- Choose either AC or DC power
- Add some Digital I/O
- Select a communication network: DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, Allen-Bradley Remote I/O, Profibus, Modbus TCP/IP, or Analog
Choose between a panel/remote mount, a DIN rail mount, and a wall mount. With a display, you choose either to panel mount the entire assembly, or to mount the controller housing assembly remotely.
Ease of Installation – Installation is easy, with no special tools or expertise required. Just drill five to nine standard holes in your panel, and attach the front panel keyboard display. There is no rectangular cutout required. The controller housing can be attached to the rear of the panel or remotely up to 100 feet away to a DIN rail. Need to replace an HI 2151/30WC or HI 2110WI? Just drill four holes and plug the HI 4050 controller in.
Small Footprint – The HI 4050 Series controller is designed to optimize panel space and depth is only 76.2 mm (3 in).
Ease of Set-up – By using its embedded web server, you can access the weight controller remotely to control information, instrument parameters and diagnose problems. Front panel keys and graphic display with simple menus provide quick easy setup with process weight and parameter display.
Accessibility – The embedded EtherNet communications port in the HI 4050 weight controller enables users to easily share data across a production facility, eliminating the time and costs associated with new network wiring.
The HI 4050 weight controller includes Hardy's core features:
- Expandable Secure Memory Module (SMM®-SD) to automatically store configuration data, and easily transfer it from one weight controller to another
- C2® Electronic Calibration without test weights
- INTEGRATED TECHNICIAN® to troubleshoot and diagnose your weighing system
- WAVERSAVER® to eliminate surrounding vibration and obtain fast, accurate weight readings
- Modbus TCP