+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
AVAX - A VISION BECOMES REALITY
AVAX is the trend-setting and unrivalled split butterfly valve technology from Andocksysteme. Completely made of medical-grade plastic materials it represents the origin for a new generation of single-use containment interfaces.
Strictly designed as a congruent passive to passive system, this unique valve enables its usability in any desirable application due to its interoperability.
- Meets OEB 5 requirements (STTW ≤ 1 mcg/m³)
- Intuitive and secure handling
- single-use system made of electrostatically dissipative plastic
- Meets all pharmaceutical requirements (FDA, USP, EP)
- Tri-Clamp seal integrated (4” BS 4825-3)
- Hybrid operation with stainless steel AVAX
- Sterile execution available
Key technology of AVAX is the implementation of an established locking mechanism – the bayonet coupling. By this technical evolution it is the first time that housings and discs are locked to each other individually but by a mutual locking motion.
As a result of two-component injection moulding manufacturing process, fully hygienic design is guaranteed. The seal material is incorporated by chemical bonding forces which gives seamless results. All system components comply with the major pharmaceutical requirements like FDA, USP and EP.
Are you still cleaning or being productive