VetterTec screw presses are used to dewater fibrous materials of different consistencies, by maintaining mechanical force. The mechanical is the most efficient way to get rid of the water.
- high dewatering effect
- robust design
- can be uses for a broad range application
- efficient procedure
- space-saving design
Fields of Application:
- Corn husks, corn germs and wheat gluten
- Brewery spent grains
- Spent coffee grounds (extracted)
- Potato pulp (shredded potatoes and potato peel)
- Residues of salad, vegetables, onions and fruit
- Citrus fruit peel and pectin
- Barley mash
- Pharmaceutical products
- Plastic granulate, cellulose fibres, mineral matter fibres
- Eucalyptus fibres
- Drug residues
- Chicken feathers
- Compost, organic waste
- Citrus and orange peels
- Reject sludge, rejects
- Olive husks
- Ensilage material (grass, rye, corn)
- Leaching of alcalics (Cl, S, etc) prior to combustion plants
Your application is not on the list?
We have desired test facilities, combined with our long term experience in the drying
we would be pleased to consult for the best drying solution for your product.
Feel free to contact us or meet us at the Powtech 2019 in Nuremberg.