3V TECH is part of the 3V Group, a multinational corporation that was founded in 1958 in Italy and is active in the following fields :
- Specialty chemicals production
- Advanced chemical engineering
- Manufacturing of process systems and equipment
- Environmental solutions
- Waste treatment
3V Group is divided into three parts :
3V TECH : Process Systems and Equipment
3V Tech is a leading provider of advanced process systems and equipment for the process industries. The company is specialized in separation, drying, reaction and glass-lining.
3V CHEMICAL : Specialty Chemical Production
3V Chemical manufactures fine chemicals that are used in paper, detergents, cosmetics, water treatment, plastics, surface treatments, refinery and oil and gas applications. The company’s products include : rheology modifiers, UV stabilizers antioxidants, radical scavengers, suspending agents, preservatives and optical brighteners.
3V GREEN EAGLE : Provider of Environmental Solutions
3V Green Eagle offers environmental services and solutions for the manufacturing, municipal, remediation and oil and gas industries. Specialized in waste treatment.
3V TECH founds itself out of 3 known brands :
- COGEIM : Manufacturer of Nutsche Filters, Nutsche Filter-Dryers and Vacuum Dryers
- MABO : Supplier of Thermal Separation Systems
- GLASSCOAT : Provider of Glass-Lined Equipment
- CONSITO : Provider of complete plants for production of chloridric acid and its derivatives
This unique combination of expertise makes 3V TECH an attractive partner for all of its clients.
Not only do we construct individual equipment, we also design and implement complete process systems with all of the necessary technology and manufacturing expertise drawn from within our company.
As we understand that quality of our work is one of our greatest assets, we put large effort in documenting it. We innovate and invest substantially in research and development and operate our own 2,000 m² testing facility where pilot plant trials can be carried out in order to confirm simulations and tests of our equipment and process solutions against real products, ensuring that all client requirements are fulfilled.
3V TECH will keep investing in people, quality, service, acquisitions and strategic partnerships in order to assure its future growth.
Industries we serve :
Oil & Gas, Fine Chemicals, Bio Tech, Flavours & Fragrances, Base Chemicals, Pharma, Food, Precious Metals, Polymers, Agro Chem, Environmental
3V TECH offers you complete plant systems :
In the famous words “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. Not only can we provide individual equipment, 3V TECH is also specialized in designing and implementing complete plant systems. With almost 60 years of experience in the chemical engineering industry, the 3V Group and its substituent establishments are successful in delivering the right system for your objectives. In collaboration with you, our process engineers, mechanical designers and fabrication team able to control all plant activities from feasibility studies to an effective system start-up.
3V TECH is dedicated to provide solutions to your processing requirements. Pioneer is a complete four floor test center, with the necessary utilities and properly equipped to handle hazardous products.
From the support of our in-house specialist process engineer and application technology, you benefit development of the optimum and most efficient process solution for your needs. We are available to support your feasibility studies including environmental and economical evaluation.
We offer you :
- Lab tests with small product samples
- Pilot test on filter, filter-dryer, evaporation, drying and high viscosity product
- Rent pilot for production of samples for research and marketing
- Development of particular equipment, plants and processes for your application
- Multistage test plants could be build-up within the four floors Pioneer test center
- Confirmation of process performance
3V TECH S.p.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Mixing (202)
- Separating, screening, filtering (268)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (169)
- Plant engineering and processing components (445)
- Safety and environmental technologies (226)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (488)
- Pharmaceutical (430)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (539)
- Recycling & Environment (257)