Pharmaceutical engineering deals with subjects related to pharmaceutical manufacturing including biotechnology, medical devices and cosmetics.
The degree course allows students to train their practical skills comprehensively. Graduates have profound academic knowledge and specific qualifications required to enter a professional career. Competition, research and development drive the business world to embrace quality, to re-engineer processes and to improve all areas of performance. Pharmaceutical engineers are trained to fulfil these requirements.
Pharmaceutical Engineering focuses on the development and operation of processes applied the industrial drug production. Key subjects are:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Quality Management and Assurance (including Qualification and Validation)
- Process Technology
- Instrumentation and Control as well as methods to support, organize and manage pharmaceutical plants.
- Product Engineering and Plant Operations includes subjects like Plant Engineering, Packaging Technology and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Bioengineering deals specifically with Biological Engineering, Clinical Trials, Pharmacology and the manufacturing of Biological.
Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging and filling (204)
- QC, QA and QM (90)
- Plant construction and planning (132)
- Contract analysis (36)
- Contract manufacturing (48)
- Contract research (28)
- Contract packaging (15)
- Training and education, Qualification (34)
- Technical publications (26)
- Facility management (5)
- Research institutes, universities (18)
- Certification (16)
- Engineering offices, engineering technologies (42)
- Qualification (26)
- Validation (26)
- Associations, institutions (9)
- Testing establishments, laboratories (29)
- Other services (46)
- Consultancy (68)