Our Technology - Your Success
NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing is part of a strong, family-owned enterprise established in 1873, whose philosophy calls for quality leadership in every regard. All three business units of the NETZSCH Group – „Analyzing & Testing,“ „Grinding & Dispersing,“ „Pumps & Systems“ – meet these requirements. Well-established structures give us the support to act quickly and without unnecessary bureaucracy. They pave the way for particularly close proximity to customers worldwide, facilitate investments and innovation, and repeatedly create synergy effects which we pass on to our customers.
Our customers have made us what we are today: internationally soughtafter specialists for everything related to the areas „wet and dry grinding,“ „mixing and dispersing,“ and „de-aeration and classifying.“ Constantly changing demands have led not only to a comprehensive range of machines, but primarily to a unique pool of applications and processing knowledge. This puts us in the position to make the visions of our customers a reality – unbureaucratically, innovatively and economically on into the future. You set the specifications, we make the machines. We are represented in all major industrial nations, not only with branch offices, but with production facilities as well. Across the globe, highly-specialized NETZSCH personnel stand ready for you to profit from their experience.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
NETZSCH Lohnmahltechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Size reduction (152)
- Mixing (202)
- Separating, screening, filtering (268)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (169)
- Packaging and filling (204)
- Measurement, control, automation (245)
- Nano particle technologies (50)
- Services (247)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (434)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (386)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (320)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (338)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (288)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (249)
- Pit + Quarry (311)
- Ceramics + Glass (308)
- Food + Feed (446)