Sturtevant, Inc. is an international manufacturer of material processing equipment including its patented Micronizer® jet mill which produces sub-micron sized particles, FCM an air-swept impact mill with integral classifier, Simpactor® and Infestroyer, centrifugal, pin-type impact mills and three types of high performance air classifiers that separate fine and coarse particles with precision and accuracy.
Time-Tested – Proven Success
Founded in 1883, Sturtevant was an early pioneer in size reduction, jet milling, micronization and air classification. The company introduced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems. Sturtevant custom engineers its mills to suit the widest range of applications, extending beyond the traditional mineral processing markets into chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, pigment, food and aggregate industries.
Sturtevant, Inc. offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (425)
- Nano particle technologies (44)
- Services (212)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (388)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (345)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (276)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (271)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (296)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (262)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (226)
- Pharmaceutical (378)
- Pit + Quarry (269)
- Ceramics + Glass (270)
- Food + Feed (396)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (480)
- Recycling & Environment