Buschjost was founded in 1933 in Bad Oeynhausen and started the production of solenoid valves in 1953. Since 1967 Buschjost was part of the Herion-group. With the integration into the English IMI - Norgren group in 1997 Buschjost became a global player in the market for process valves.
Norgren is a division within the British IMI group with an annual turnover of 1.6 Mrd. £. Norgren is one the leading suppliers of motion and fluid control solutions world-wide. The sales and service network stretches out over 70 countries and is experienced in the successful completion of multinational projects.
Broad range of products:
– Process valves for liquid and gaseous fluids
– Diameters: 1 up to 150 mm
– Pressure range: vacuum up to 350 bar
– Connections: threads DIN, NPT and flanges acc. to DIN and ASME
– Housing material: brass, aluminium, gray cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel and high-end plastics
Based on our standard programme we develop, design and produce tailor made valve solutions for a wide range of applications.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Buschjost GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (465)
- Measurement, control, automation (259)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (453)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (412)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (340)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (330)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (357)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (310)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (267)
- Pharmaceutical (454)
- Pit + Quarry (322)
- Ceramics + Glass (325)
- Food + Feed (468)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (565)
- Recycling & Environment (267)
- Across all branches of industry (331)