Stamixco Ltd. designs and manufactures static mixers for laminar flow applications especially for plastic processing by injection moulding and extrusion.
Established in 2003 in Neftenbach, Switzerland (under the name of StaMixCo Technology Ltd.), Stamixco Ltd. and its experts rely on many decades of experience and know-how in the fields of static mixing and reaction technology. The design of the mixers is based on a licence of the Double-Roof Disk Static Mixer Technology of Bayer AG, Germany. Since a short period of time we offer based an an own patent a static melt blender SMB-GXS cast in one piece having longitudinal stiffener bars. For general mixing and dispersing tasks under laminar flow conditions (high/high and high/low viscous fluids) we use the proven GX mixing elements (those with the X-grid structure). Since 2006 we are developing and selling disposable static mixers based on the GX static mixer geometry with the crossing bar structure as well as helical mixers with diamaters as large as 24 mm and 35 mm for application with high flow rates.
Sales and customer service for our static mixers is provided and supported by a network of partners and distributors in Europe, America and Asia.
Stamixco AG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (462)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (420)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (348)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (332)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (364)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (316)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (274)
- Pharmaceutical (463)
- Food + Feed (481)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (577)