About BHS-Sonthofen GmbH
BHS-Sonthofen is an owner-operated group of companies in the field of machinery and plant engineering based in Sonthofen, Germany. The company offers technical solutions for mechanical process technology, concentrating primarily on mixing, crushing, recycling and filtration. BHS-Sonthofen has a global presence with more than 400 employees and several subsidiaries.
Opting for the right technology in solid-liquid filtration plays a key role in increasing efficiency and process optimizations in large plants. BHS-Sonthofen has been specializing in cake filtration for over 60 years. The first rotary pressure filter was developed as early as 1953. The Filtration Technology division manufactures filters and filtration systems for mechanical solid-liquid separation using pressure or vacuum filtration. BHS-Sonthofen not only offers its customers a comprehensive product range. One of the central tasks in every project is weighing up different alternatives against each other with the customer, select the best solution for the specific case, and implement it. The focus is on processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and plastics industries, oil and gas as well as energy and resource extraction.
For further information, please visit: www.bhs-sonthofen.de
BHS-Sonthofen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (462)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (420)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (348)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (332)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (364)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (316)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (274)
- Pharmaceutical (463)
- Food + Feed (481)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (577)