LB is a design company established in 1973, world leader in manufacturing technologies for the powder treatment. LB has now 130 employees (200 operators), an average turnover 2016-2018 of over 50 million Euro and holds several patents related to machinery and processes. LB quality system is certified ISO 9001.
The LB group business units are the following:
- PORCELAIN TILE TECHNOLOGY: Systems for powder handling including innovative weighing and dosing processes, dry colouring, granulation and compression of the bodies, press feeding and decoration.
- DRY GRINDING TECHNOLOGY: Dry grinding, micronization, granulation and drying of the ceramic bodies.
- DRY MORTAR TECHNOLOGY: Complete systems for the production of dry mortar products for the building industry.
- POWDER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY: Complete granulation plant for fertilizers, feed stuffs, and other similar sectors. Bulk handling terminals, powder storage plants.
- CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: Innovative software that can dialogue directly with machines and plants, exchanging key information to control them and act preventively.
LB OFFICINE MECCANICHE S.P.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Size reduction (152)
- Mixing (202)
- Separating, screening, filtering (268)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (115)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (169)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (36)
Plant engineering and processing components (445)
- Dosing (168)
- Emptying (170)
- Conveying, transport, storage (273)
- Measurement, control, automation (245)
- Services (247)