+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Connecting efficiently with Stäubli
Stäubli Connectors is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of single and multi-coupling systems for all types of fluids, gases, electrical power and tool changers for robots.
The top priorities for Stäubli are safety, reliability and efficiency. For this reason, Stäubli’s coupling systems are often used for pharmaceutical and medical technology and have established themselves above all as solutions for connection technology.
The high quality materials and the robust assembly of the coupling components ensure a long life-time whilst being consistently airtight. Further characteristics are the perfect ergonomics for easy handling as well as the high level of process safety for the user and the systems.
Neither do the quick coupling systems from Stäubli neglect environmental protection. The Clean Break Technology ensures that there is no leakage during the connection and separation of circuits, and that the introduction of air or foreign particles into the circuits is avoided. The environment and the workplace remain free from contamination and unnecessary operating costs are avoided.
Stäubli Tec-Systems GmbH Connectors offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (445)
- Packaging and filling (204)
- Safety and environmental technologies (226)
- QC, QA and QM (90)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (435)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (320)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (314)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (339)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (289)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (250)
- Pharmaceutical (431)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (539)