+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
In 1919 Karl Merz founded the Karl Merz Maschinenfabrik GmbH and secured his market share in the bulk goods industry by having patented i.a. the principle of freely oscillating troughs.
Today the company is operating under Merz Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH and is run by Karlheinz Merz in third generation of the family. Today 35 employees are engineering, planning and manufacturing custom-tailored solutions at our facility in Lauchringen and at the subsidiary in Möhlin, Switzerland.
The strength of our company is the flexible action, the prompt implementation due to the proximity of engineering, technical center and manufacturing and the broad expert knowledge in the field of bulk processing.
The company is operating worldwide.
Merz Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Size reduction (152)
- Separating, screening, filtering (268)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (169)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (94)
Plant engineering and processing components (445)
- Dosing (168)
- Emptying (170)
- Conveying, transport, storage (273)
- Packaging and filling (204)
- Measurement, control, automation (245)
- Safety and environmental technologies (226)
- QC, QA and QM (90)
- Services (247)