Development of company GLASS
- 1972: The company was founded by Horst Glass
- 1980: New building at Frankfurter Weg 28, Paderborn was erected
- 1985: Ludger Glass joins the company in the sales area
- 1990: size of the production area is doubled
- 1990: Ralf Glass joins the company in the technical area
- 1998: the office building is built new
- 1998: Andreas Glass joins the company in sales area
- 1999: first certificate in ISO 9001
- 2000: change in generation; foundation of Glass GmbH & Co. KG
- 2003: certificate of the new DIN EN ISO 9001/2000
By steady development, the company grew from a manufacturer of small handcraft machines to a supplier of custom made machinery. Today GLASS is building more and more process machines for the industrial production. The company is also involved in projecting complete production lines.
Even after the change in generation, the traditional values like durability and solidity with newest techniques and the benchmark in hygienic design and ISO 9001 controlled production processes as the fundament of the company politics are developed further on.
The techniques used today like 3D-CAD guarantee a customer oriented production of all machines. One of the specialities of GLASS is to build all machines to the custom demands and deliver in shortest possible time.
In the 35 years history of GLASS it was always and will always be the effort of all that the customer and the satisfaction of the customer are in the first place. The top aim of the company politics is to offer a solution for the special problem definition of the customer. Instead of just delivering a machine, it is to develop an ideal solution for the customers belongings with the customer together.
Glass GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (432)
- Pharmaceutical (379)
- Food + Feed (397)