Celebrating their 85th anniversary Russell Finex, manufacturer of high quality separation equipment, provide numerous screening solutions to almost every process industry throughout the world. Russell Finex offer customized solutions to meet the specific requirements of their customers. This is mainly achieved by listening to customers and identifying industry needs.
Russell Finex vibratory sieves and separators enable you to screen products at a high capacity and obtain a fine and accurate screened product down to 20 microns. The use of Russell Finex sieves and separators will improve your product quality, enhance your productivity, remove oversize contamination and safeguard the health and safety of your operators.
The extensive range of equipment is also available for trials at either one of Russell Finex’s test facilities or at the customer’s production site. With specialized facilities that enable customers to assess materials and equipment under controlled conditions, you can have complete peace of mind that the machine is suited to your application before purchase.
With offices in the UK, USA, Belgium, China and India and a network of high quality agents covering 140 countries, Russell Finex offer excellent support wherever you are.
If you process paint, coatings, chemicals, adhesives, plastisols, food, pharmaceuticals, metal powders, ceramics or additive manufacturing, Russell Finex has a solution for you.
- Global Coverage
- Offices covering 140 countries across the world
- Customized solutions
- Applying innovations to meet your requirements
- Test facilities
- Trial your products at our specialized facilities
- Customer Service
- Comprehensive technical support and global stocking
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Russell Finex NV, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Russell Finex NV offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (500)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (449)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (380)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (365)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (387)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (331)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (290)
- Pharmaceutical (514)
- Pit + Quarry (351)
- Ceramics + Glass (357)
- Food + Feed (510)
- Recycling & Environment (283)
- Across all branches of industry (365)