The most important basis for the long-term success of our company is a true and long-lasting partnership with our customers. We earn the trust of our customers with continuous competent support, high quality performance and service, and on-time deliveries. Our products are sold worldwide through our own subsidiaries and independent agencies. At present, our activities are concentrated in the field of special machinery for dispersion, fine grinding and mixing. Our foremost objective is to keep our products on the most advanced level and expand our leading position in these markets. We are striving for well-balanced growth and are continually searching for new, specialized opportunities, with high added value, which are in line with our production and sales expertise. For this purpose, we are open to collaborate with strong and trustworthy partners.
Stimulated by the professional knowledge acquired by all our employees, we continually seek to improve our organization and performance. In addition to offering commensurate compensation, we attach great importance to job security for dynamic and loyal employees. We also implement all current and anticipated regulations concerning health and occupational safety for our employees. We are committed to remaining an independent Swiss company, with a streamlined organization that is solidly funded by its own capital.
Bachofen, Willy A. AG Maschinenfabrik offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (371)
- Plant engineering and processing components (354)
- Measurement, control, automation (199)
- Nano particle technologies (38)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties
- Ceramics + Glass
- Food + Feed
- Engineering and plant construction & components (427)