The Experts for bulk solids processes
With over 140 years of experience in bulk solids handling, Engelsmann is now one of the leading companies when it comes to process machinery and systems. We are specialised in manufacturing high quality solutions in the fields of screening, big bag handling, mixing and laboratory technology. Our equipment is used in variours sectors such as the chemical, plastics, food and pharmaceutical industry.
Your safety is our priority
A comprehensive range of services complements our portfolio and provides you with a solution that is tailored to your needs and from a single source. Our fast, local replacement parts service means that we avoid long periods of inactivity and help to reduce breakdown costs.
However, our range of services is not limited purely to „managing emergencies“. An extensive service portfolio accompanies the operating life of our machines and plants, from putting them into service right up until the end of their service life.
Small-scale testing for large-scale applications
We use our pilot station to optimize procedural parameters in downscaled plants so that they can later be used in production processes in larger plants.
Upstream tests are used to certify bulk solids processes and to compile production processes and throughput rates efficiently. We would be happy to run tests together with you upon request.
Find out more about our machines and systems:
Big Bag Systems
J. Engelsmann AG offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (337)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (62)
- Size reduction (110)
- Mixing (140)
- Separating, screening, filtering (194)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (121)
Plant engineering and processing components (310)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (70)
- Bellows (14)
- Dosing (136)
- Emptying (130)
- Packaging and filling (154)
- Measurement, control, automation (178)
- Services (158)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (314)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (275)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (212)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (210)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (233)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (201)
- Pharmaceutical (302)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (315)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (384)