Plants made to your measure
In industry, production, quality assurance and research and development, numerous processes require high and even highest temperatures.
In the plant engineering, specialized know-how on thermal processes of various kinds and solutions tailored to the customers measure - is documented by the individual furnace systems of MUT GmbH from Jena, Germany.
The extensive product line includes:
- vacuum- and process gas furnaces
- graphite- und molybdenum furnaces
- ceramic-burn-out / debindering furnaces with catalytic gas combustion
- sintering furnaces
- tube furnaces
- rotary tube furnaces
Beneath quality, especially the economic efficiency of processes is cruicial due to increasing competition and cost pressures - in industry as well as in the laboratory. Focused on the market, the plants and furnaces from MUT are designed for highest economic efficiency. Coming with our own adjustment and control technology for simple and secure use and optimum processing runs. The numerous choice of materials and heating systems allows for a fast and economic adaption to individual demands and requirements.
The extensive accessory program like gas mixing and fast cooling systems, process visualization and charging systems complete our plants tailored to our customers needs.
A good example for a thought out design and for the matching of the customer needs is the modular vacuum- and shielding gas furnace system CAF22 for research and development. This device can be operated with three different isolation and heater types (oxide, molybdenum and graphite inserts), completely and fast exchangeable.
MUT Advanced Heating GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (372)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (33)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (69)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (131)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (27)
- Plant engineering and processing components (355)
- Safety and environmental technologies (191)
- QC, QA and QM (64)