Product-specific mixing systems for any mixing problem
Ruberg mixing technology provide versatility in application without elaborate conversion procedures. Because every mixing product is different, meaning that every mixing task requires an individual solution, Ruberg lays great store in manufacturing mixing systems which can be adapted easily to meet your requirements.
Equipped for the future
The versatility of a mixing system is becoming increasingly important, because nobody can judge today whether a new product or a changed product specification will require the mixing system to be adapted in the future. In such cases, it's reassuring to know that Ruberg mixers can be adapted to suit new product requirements at any time - even after years of being in service.
This is the kind of technology that the market of today and tomorrow demands. The Ruberg mixing concept increases the operating economy of mixing immediately and simultaneously prepares the ground for new possibilities in the future.
High economic benefits
Technically speaking, Ruberg mixers are fully developed and reliable. The long-established Ruberg mixing technique delivers consistently good end-product quality over extremely long production periods. Decisive for the operating economy and operating reliability is also the high mechanical robustness, the minimum maintenance requirements as well as the possibility of thorough cleaning if the product is changed frequently.
Managing your problem...
even if the problem requires employment of a laboratory mixer, or if extremely high mixing rates are required.
Ruberg mixers are equipped for every task. When it comes to plant design and engineering, being able to draw on our immense fund of operating experience combined with our competence in system engineering and the possibility of having trials carried out means a high degree of security for our customers. Which in turn means 21st-century mixing technology for our customers - lock on now to a new era!
Ruberg, Gebr. GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (492)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (47)
- Mixing (199)
- Separating, screening, filtering (272)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (106)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (162)
Plant engineering and processing components (429)
- Dosing (167)
- Emptying (167)
Conveying, transport, storage (263)
- Bucket conveyors (45)
- Conveyor systems (120)
- Conveyor belts (55)
- Pneumatic conveyors (88)
- Chain conveyors (43)
- Screws (88)
- Vibrating hoppers (48)
- Silos and silo equipment (108)
- Vacuum conveyors (67)
- Loading and unloading equipment (71)
- Other conveying, transport, storage equipment and accessories (120)
- Packaging and filling (213)
- Measurement, control, automation (230)
- Services (241)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (425)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (386)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (316)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (307)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (333)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (290)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (250)
- Pharmaceutical (422)
- Pit + Quarry (298)
- Ceramics + Glass (302)
- Food + Feed (445)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (524)
- Recycling & Environment