Infastaub GmbH - 50 years fascination of filtering technology
Infastaub GmbH is manufacturer of filter systems and dedusting plants for industrial processes of almost all branches. Since start-up of the company in 1967, development of new and innovative products was the key issue. Main focus of the companies business are filter plants designed as pocket filter, bag filter, cartridge filter, cassette filter, lamella filter, safety filter, vacuum conveyor and loading systems.
The filter plants and filter units are worldwide successfully in use at production processes of very different branches and industries - some time under extreme conditions. They take care, that dedusting from silo filling to tablet production, on demand also free of contamination, is carried out safe and reliable. The choice of the most suitable dedusting plant depends on composition of dust, their concentration, the space available and the dimension. From A as animal feed to Z as zin smelting: Infastaub has the appropriate filter unit for your branch.
In over 50 years of company history, Infastaub has developped reams of solutions for different dedusting processes and markets. Always with the objective to create high-class filtering technology, that support production processes.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Infastaub GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Safety and environmental technologies (226)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (434)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (386)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (320)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (314)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (338)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (288)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (249)
- Pharmaceutical (430)
- Pit + Quarry (311)
- Ceramics + Glass (308)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (539)
- Recycling & Environment (257)