MAP GmbH (formerly EMT GmbH) was founded in 1993 as a subsidiary of WAM GmbH and belongs to the association of WAMGROUP. In Altlußheim (Germany) industrial mixers for Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia are distributed. MAP’s business consists of commissioning and after-sales service on site, as well as the integration of additional system components. At the company's premises in Altlußheim MAP operates its own test laboratory which enables them to execute a great variety of mixing tests in collaboration with its clients.
Relying on thousands of application references from all over the world, today MAP is able to supply their mixers to virtually all industries.
MAP Mischsysteme GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (606)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (500)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (380)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (365)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (387)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (331)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (290)
- Pit + Quarry (351)
- Ceramics + Glass (357)
- Food + Feed (510)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (619)