Kaeser Kompressoren SE
Established in 1919 as a mechanical engineering workshop, Kaeser Kompressoren is a family-owned business and today is one of the world's leading compressor manufacturers and compressed air systems providers. Kaeser's production centres are located in Coburg (main plant) and Gera, Germany. The company has over 5000 employees worldwide, 1,900 of whom work for Kaeser SE in Germany.
Kaeser's comprehensive product range comprises stationary and portable rotary screw compressors, stationary and mobile reciprocating compressors, dental compressors, vacuum pumps, rotary blowers, filters, dryers, air tools and accessories. Furthermore, Kaeser's state-of-the-art compressor control systems with advanced IT technology take compressed air efficiency to the next level and beyond. Both users and the environment therefore benefit from the consequent energy-savings.
Subsidiaries and authorised partners in one hundred countries ensure that users are able to enjoy all of the benefits that the very best in compressed air engineering has to offer. Key markets include the EU, the United States, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Kaeser owes its enviable reputation not only to the exceptional efficiency and quality of its products, but also to its reliable field service. More recently, the other industry-leading services offered by the company, such as operator models for compressed air stations, have increasingly moved to centre stage.
Kaeser's many years of strong growth and expansion are directly attributable to its passion for innovation and strict quality standards. Both are driven by the hard work and dedication of its employees, whose expertise, combined with ongoing professional development, keep them attuned to the very latest technology. The company's opening-up of key global markets in recent years has also created many additional jobs and secured existing ones, both in Germany and around the world.
Kaeser Kompressoren SE offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (432)
- Measurement, control, automation (231)
- Services (242)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (427)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (388)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (318)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (309)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (335)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (291)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (252)
- Pharmaceutical (423)
- Pit + Quarry (301)
- Ceramics + Glass (305)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (532)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (298)