Vortex engineers and manufactures slide gates, diverters, iris valves, and loading spouts specifically for handling dry bulk powders, pellets, granules, & aggregates. Since 1977 Vortex has worked with over 15,000 customers in the food, chemical, mineral, mining, and power generation industries to improve overall process efficiency. They have sold valve solutions in over 75 countries worldwide with local representatives in 30-plus countries. Along with the corporate headquarters located in the USA, they have global offices in the United Kingdom, Latin America, and Asia. Every Vortex product incorporates design features to improve dependability, durability, ease of maintenance, while minimising the need for spare parts. Vortex separates itself from other valve suppliers with it’s ability to customise and tailor valves for individual applications and challenging installations.
Customer Service & Support
Vortex is committed to going above and beyond for their customers. Their client-focused quality management system is registered to ISO 9001:2008 and covers every aspect of product quality and technical services, from initial inquiry to product performance. Having five world-wide technical service centres working in tandem with their network of certified manufacturing representatives, Vortex can deliver global solutions at a local level. Specialists are available for you to contact at any time and are happy to travel to your site when necessary to help you achieve your objectives.
Slide Gates & Diverter Valves
Vortex slide gates and diverters are ideal for handling dry bulk material in gravity flow, dilute phase or dense phase pneumatic conveying applications. They are designed and engineered with two main principals in mind:
1. Extend the service life of the valve and
2. Perform maintenance without taking the valve out of line.
Vortex valves serve many industries including chemical, cement, coal, food, frac sand, grain, minerals, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, polymer, rubber and mining.
Quantum Series = powder, pellets, and granules
Titan Series = aggregates, clinker, coal, frac sand, fly ash, gravel, sand and whole grains
Staunton Rook Limited offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (310)
- Packaging and filling (154)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (314)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (275)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (212)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (210)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (233)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (201)
- Pharmaceutical (302)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (315)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (384)