The best solution technically and economically
For sectors like the wood and wood-based panel industries, industrial minerals, metals and energy, Scheuch offers a complete line-up of efficient extraction, dedusting and pneumatic transport equipment, along with economical cleaning systems for exhaust gases and flue gases. They keep the state of technology in this sector on the move with innovative, patented technologies.
Excellent understanding of the production processes and production demands, know-how that spans a variety of industries, years of experience and a comprehensive service program enable the company in each case to configure the optimal plant concept for the international industrial clients. High plant availability to boost efficiency during the production process, the highest product quality, as well as adherence to workplace safety and environmental regulations, are the paramount goals of their activities.
An independent, family-owned company since 1963, Scheuch currently employ a staff of 620 at the headquarters in Aurolzmünster/Austria and are active worldwide.
Scheuch offers solutions for the industrial minerals industry
Thanks to a complete product lineup and decades of experience, Scheuch is able to offer the industrial minerals sector economical and reliable solutions to dedusting problems. The performance spectrum ranges from 1,000 m³/h to 2 million m³/h. A carefully thought out modular system with several designs accommodates all kinds of applications from silo vent filters to dedusting equipment for rotary kilns. Scheuch is active in the Cement industry, Lime and gypsum industry an in the Basic and building materials industry.
For more information please visit our website.
Scheuch GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (493)
Plant engineering and processing components (431)
- Fans (16)
- Dosing (167)
- Emptying (167)
- Conveying, transport, storage (263)
- Pipe technologies (101)
Safety and environmental technologies (231)
- Industrial fire protection (21)
- Electrical explosion protection (59)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (54)
- Emission protection (86)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (426)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (317)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (308)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (334)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (251)
- Pharmaceutical (423)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (303)
- Food + Feed (445)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (297)