Rice Lake Weighing Systems Europe B.V. is the European distribution and support location for U.S.-based parent company Rice Lake Weighing Systems, an international leader in the manufacture and distribution of weight-related products and process-control equipment. Within this ISO 9001 registered business, progressive new technologies merge with the wisdom of industry experience and create the future of weighing through cutting-edge research and design.
Recently, Rice Lake Weighing Systems Europe B.V acquired the Dutch belt-scale manufacturer Master Engineering. Rice Lake is proud to manufacture and distribute Master Engineering static and dynamic weighing, batching, and dosing products to better serve Rice Lake's European customer base.
Our roots are planted firmly in the principles of quality and customer service. Through three generations of family ownership these ideals remain unchanged. Today, Rice Lake Weighing Systems is world renowned for delivering the highest standard of product and the best service in the weighing industry.
We continue our dedication to being the best by every measure, from community involvement to global commitment, and the promotion of ethical business practices that represent the values of our customers, our employees and our company.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems Europe B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (427)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (388)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (318)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (309)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (335)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (291)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (252)
- Pharmaceutical (424)
- Pit + Quarry (301)
- Ceramics + Glass (305)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (533)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (300)