Zemic Europe, Centre of Competence. Designer and manufacturer of force Sensors, loadcells, straingages and pressure transducers for pilot & mass production series. Zemic is one of the world leaders in the development and manufacturing of straingages, loadcells and miniatures sensors. Established in 1965 in China with subsidiaries in Europe and USA.
Zemic manufactures in a 90.000 m2 high-tec plant with a capacity to produce 50 million stain gages, 5 million sensors and over 1 million industrial load cells with capacities of 5 gram up to 500 Ton. The R&D staff of more than 200 engineers is supporting our worldwide relations with new developments and custom build sensors.
Zemic is an ISO9000 certified company gained OIML, CE, NTEP, ATEX and FM certificates. Our products are produced according RoHS directives. In order to assure customer satisfaction Six Sigma management has been implemented. Zemic Europe is committed to create value in order to assist our customers to differentiate its products in their market.
Zemic Europe B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties
- Pit + Quarry (249)
- Ceramics + Glass
- Food + Feed
- Engineering and plant construction & components (431)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (234)