The Mucon brand has been associated with bulk solids handling equipment since the late 1940s. In this time it has sold literally millions of products around the world to a wide range of industry sectors including Food, Pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics, glass and ceramics, etc.
Products in the Mucon portfolio include;
- Iris Valves
- Slide Valves
- Disc Valves
- Material Discharge Aids
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Butterfly Valves
- Dosing Valves
- Feeder Valves
- Level Probes
In addition to having a wide range of outstanding high quality products, Mucon has a wealth of technical and application experience. This value added service is invaluable and has ensured for the past sixty years that Mucon products have become the de facto choice of Process, Production and Maintenance Engineers all over the world.
Mucon is covered by an ISO9001: 2015 quality management system and produces many of its products with ATEX accreditations.
Our strategic vision for Mucon sets out a path built on our long heritage, always seeking growth through product and market development that provide high quality solutions for the global powder handling industry.
In the meantime, we will continually strive to exceed our customer expectations with regards to delivery, quality, service levels and product reliability.
Mucon offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (493)
- Size reduction (151)
- Mixing (200)
- Separating, screening, filtering (273)
Plant engineering and processing components (431)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (90)
- Dosing (167)
- Emptying (167)
- Conveying, transport, storage (263)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (426)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (317)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (308)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (334)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (290)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (251)
- Pharmaceutical (423)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (303)
- Food + Feed (445)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (525)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (297)