Bischof + Klein is a leading European full-service supplier of flexible packaging and technical films, and is active around the world with a strong network of sales offices and plants in Germany, France, Great Britain and Poland. Bischof + Klein's product range encompasses the entire range of flexible packaging – from traditional industrial packaging and consumer packaging to special films for technical applications.
B+K manufactures its products using state-of-the art systems for mono/co-extrusion, gravure/flexographic printing, solvent-based/solvent-free lamination and coating plus for extrusion lamination and coating. Highly-developed conversion technology with product-specific facilities for sealed, welded and adhesive designs enable individual production according to customers' wishes.
Long-term, successful relationships with many well-known customers confirm the company's philosophy, which lives from this vision: we want to become the market's first choice for flexible packaging and technical films.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Bischof + Klein SE & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (500)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (449)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (380)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (365)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (387)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (331)
- Pharmaceutical (514)
- Pit + Quarry (351)
- Food + Feed (510)