Goudsmit Magnetics, driven by magnetism since 1959
Goudsmit Magnetics is an international industrial company dedicated to the design and manufacture of magnets and magnetic systems for metal separation, recycling, transport, lifting, holding and demagnetization in various branches of industry. Intensive contact between company, original equipment manufacturer and end user, in combination with years of accumulated knowledge and cutting-edge engineering, result in functional custom solutions.
Since the establishment in 1959 this family company has produced millions of magnetic systems that have found their way to every continent. Development and engineering take place at the headquarters in the Netherlands. Innovation and quality -according to ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and AS9100c standards, as well as EHEDG & VDA 6.3, are the organization's cornerstones. Product range: magnetic separation of metal particles in foodstuffs, chemicals, plastics and other powdery and bulk materials.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Goudsmit Magnetic Systems B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (426)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (317)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (308)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (334)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (251)
- Pharmaceutical (423)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (303)
- Food + Feed (445)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (525)
- Recycling & Environment