Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Underpinned by extensive industry knowledge and technical and applications expertise, Malvern Panalytical instruments help users better understand a wide variety of materials, from proteins and polymers to metals and building materials. Our technologies enable the measurement of parameters such as particle size, shape and zeta potential, biomolecular interactions and stability, rheological properties, elemental concentrations and crystallographic structure. Highly reliable and robust characterization of these properties is fundamental to predicting how a product will behave during use, to optimizing its performance and achieving manufacturing excellence.
Malvern Panalytical was formed by the merger of the businesses Malvern Instruments (Malvern, UK) and PANalytical, including the companies ASD and Claisse (Almelo, the Netherlands) on 1st January 2017, and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. With R&D and manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China and a global sales and service presence, we provide unrivalled levels of customer support. Malvern Panalytical is a strong player and innovator in the materials characterization market, providing expert solutions for superior actionable insight.
Malvern Panalytical is part of Spectris plc, the productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company.
Malvern Panalytical GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (231)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (96)
- Nano particle technologies (49)
- QC, QA and QM (78)
- Services (242)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (426)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (317)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (308)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (334)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (290)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (251)
- Pharmaceutical (423)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (303)
- Food + Feed (445)
- Across all branches of industry (297)