+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Tried and tested designs and innovative solutions are the driving forces behind our company. We can therefore offer you great products and solutions with a long service life. We never compromise when it comes to quality, safety and precision, which have top priority in the production of our high-capacity units. The key materials of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals guarantee a long service life for our products. Our production premises are equipped with up-to-date technology such as a laser and CNC machining plants. All Segler employees, be it in sales, production or customer service, work towards meeting the demands of the company's customers and take this responsibility very seriously. We are looking forward to working for you. Your satisfaction will be our incentive.
The engineering company was set up in 1911 by Friedrich Segler and has been providing the market with conveyor systems since 88 years.
In 1930 Segler patented its supply and dosing screws. Shortly afterwards, the company began developing special heavy-duty screw conveyors for abrasive, highly viscous and paste products. The company's standard screw range including mobile and stationary solutions was continuously improved. In 1959, Segler was granted a patent for its lightweight screw conveyor.
By further developing this model, Segler eventually introduced the first bendable conveyor screw produced in German, known under its brand name of Spirella. It marks the first step of the company's specialisation in continuous and discontinuous screw mixers.
In 1963, Segler produced its first processing screw. Heating and cooling screws are widely used for example for the crystallisation of sugar. Since then, Segler has continuously developed and further expanded its range of processing screws. Today, the company produces screws for conveying, mixing, dosing cooling, heating, sterilisation, pressing, feeding, discharging, classifying and also drying. These units are widely used in the chemical and food industry, environmental engineering and the processing of raw materials and primary commodities.
SEGLER - materials in motion
Segler-Förderanlagen Maschinenfabrik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (479)
- Mixing (202)
- Separating, screening, filtering (268)
- Coating and dragee coating (34)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (45)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (94)
Plant engineering and processing components (445)
- Dosing (168)
- Emptying (170)
- Conveying, transport, storage (273)
- Coolers (30)
- Reactors (36)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (87)
- Packaging and filling (204)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (435)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (387)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (320)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (314)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (339)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (289)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (250)
- Pharmaceutical (431)
- Pit + Quarry (312)
- Ceramics + Glass (308)
- Food + Feed (449)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (539)
- Across all branches of industry (306)