Flintec is one of the world's largest manufacturers of precision load cells and strain gage electronics - innovating a diverse range of force measurement solutions for customers who demand optimum accuracy, quality and customer service.
Founded in Sweden the company has focused upon the design and manufacture of strain gages, load cells, measurement electronics and software for a diverse industry base from weighing machinery and now new markets in the medical device, industrial and agricultural machinery and process automation sectors.
Flintec is part of the Swedish Indutrade Group (www.indutrade.se) listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm. Indutrade comprises around 200 subsidiaries with over 3,800 employees and an annual revenue of more than one billion USD.
Our teams have always actively sought out the most difficult load cell weighing and force measurement challenges. Flintec innovates solutions for applications that rival firms either ignored or tackled badly.
Since then Flintec has expanded with:
- two hi-tech major manufacturing facilities in Sri Lanka (at Katunayake and Koggola)
- sales, distribution and customer support facilities in the USA, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Sri Lanka, China and India
- 1,000 highly-trained employees committed to developing innovating measurement solutions, maximum accuracy and rapid delivery.
Major sectors served include process weighing, weighing machinery, industrial and agricultural vehicles, medical device manufacturing, test & measurement plus process automation & control.
Flintec GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (429)
- Pit + Quarry (269)
- Ceramics + Glass (270)
- Food + Feed (394)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (478)
- Recycling & Environment
- Across all branches of industry (254)