Newson Gale serves industries where processes that generate significant amounts of static electricity have the potential to ignite flammable or explosive atmospheres. The major industries served are:
- Chemical / petrochemical manufacturing, use and distribution
- Paints, coatings and solvents manufacturing, use and distribution
- Food and beverage production and distribution
Newson Gale’s commitment to research and innovation in the field of static control has led to the creation of patented industry firsts that optimise the safety of people and protection of plant assets.
Newson Gale, a HOERBIGER Safety Solutions company, owns an outstanding market position in the field of electrostatic grounding for hazardous areas. Headquartered in Nottingham, United Kingdom, it operates through locations in more than 50 countries. The company has more than 30 years of experience in explosion prevention technology by providing its customers a wide range of solutions dedicated to prevent ignition by uncontrolled static electricity in hazardous areas wherever there are flammable gases, liquid vapors or combustible dust atmospheres. Ranging from loading of road tanker trucks to manually emptying hand held containers, Newson Gale have a solution for virtually every explosion endangered process capable of generating static electricity.
Newson Gale Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (495)
- Plant engineering and processing components (432)
- Packaging and filling (215)
- Safety and environmental technologies (237)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (427)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (388)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (318)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (335)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (291)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (252)
- Pharmaceutical (424)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (533)