amixon® specialises in the development and manufacturing of processing equipment for the processing industry.
One focus of the amixon® product range is the on sterile equipment which fulfils even the highest requirements in terms of hygiene. Continual innovations such as mixing devices and discharge processes for complete discharge have enabled amixon® to make further improvements in productivity and the hygiene standards of the process equipment. Many detailed solutions are protected by patent.
The individual fabricated powder mixers, paste mixers, vacuum dryers, reactors, cone mixers, single-shaft mixers, twin-shaft mixers, vacuum mixers and container mixers find application in many different branches.
Room for pioneers
We would be very happy to carry out pilots of your new products and procedures under development and invite you to view demonstrations in our factory laboratories in Paderborn, Memphis TN, USA or Osaka, Japan. The processes are demonstrated with your original products, the results interpreted and transferred to the parameters that you choose. This excludes risks associated with technical aspects of the process. Your investment is based on solid foundations.
Our formula for your success
- The competence that only a technical leader can offer
- Very highly skilled production facilities
- The maximum possible hygiene standards
- Business conduct on a partnership basis
With these ingredients we have gained the confidence of our customers world-wide. Mutual reliance is important: We can only satisfy your needs properly if we start from accurate information. For this reason we conclude secrecy agreements with you.
You benefit from our customised solutions:
- Vertical Mixers
- One Shaft Mixers
- Twin Shaft Mixers
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor amixon GmbH, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
amixon GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (606)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (56)
- Mixing (227)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (129)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (194)
- Plant engineering and processing components (506)
- Measurement, control, automation (283)
- Nano particle technologies (61)
- Safety and environmental technologies (298)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (500)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (449)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (380)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (365)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (387)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (331)
- Pharmaceutical (514)
- Pit + Quarry (351)
- Ceramics + Glass (357)
- Food + Feed (510)
- Across all branches of industry (365)