+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
- Founded 01.02.1996 – today in the 23. year of business
- Founder, owner and managing director is Karl-Heinz Theisen
- Development, Manufacturing and Sales of measuring devices for the industrial process control
- Company domicile in the business park Albtal in Ettlingen in the Black Forest
A product was created from a brilliant idea. The product creates value.
This brings together expertise and experience from 23 intensive years of operation in industry - under harsh demanding process conditions, worldwide - on every continent, to date in more than 60 countries.
In the person of the managing director, with the background of studying physics and mathematics at the Ruhr University Bochum, the expertise of more than 30 years of industrial measurement technology is focused worldwide in the most important basic industries: food, chemistry, mining, wastewater treatment, paper industry, building materials industry and especially the sugar industry.
Since the beginning of the company, this expertise has been continually integrated into the team through daily dialogue, work and tactics. This is why our highly detailed knowledge of "measuring density, concentration and moisture of product materials under real industrial conditions - ideally without contact" is our basic and core competence.
This unique combination of
• product offer in its performance,
• scalability and availability
• expertise and core competence
• presence on the world market
• service and calibration service
is our unique position feature and is the basis for our performance on the world market.
The focus for proMtec on the POWTECH 2019 is on the non-contact online moisture measurement of moving media (for example on conveyor belts).
On this topic, proMtec is presenting the
Online Moisture Meter OMC 2500
Have a look at our booth - we look forward to your visit!
proMtec Theisen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Pit + Quarry (312)
- Ceramics + Glass (308)
- Food + Feed (449)