The NanoLab 3D is now available for order. This compact DLS instrument for particle sizing is based on the groundbreaking 3D modulation technology.
The NanoLab 3D is the most sophistcated DLS instrument operating at one fixed angle. Traditional DLS instruments require high dilution of samples to avoid adverse influence of multiply scattered light which results in false particles size measurements, without ever giving any warning or indication of the magnitude of the error.
Our patented 3D modulation technology efficiently suppresses multiple light scattering and therefore sample dilution is no longer required for most samples. Combined with the ergonomic sample chamber design of the NanoLab 3D this allows a high through-put of measurements. Not only will it improve your sample characterization, but also save you precious time.
Prominent features include:
- Advanced DLS particle sizing
- Applicable to diluted as well as highly concentrated samples
- Particle sizing from 0.15 nm to 5 µm radius
- Temperature range: 4° to 85°*
- Monitors time-dependent processes
- Compact and robust design
- Online support for all customers
- The NanoLab 3D conforms to ISO 22412
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
NanoLab 3D is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (167)
- Systems at automation level (87)
- Nano particle technologies (89)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- QC, QA and QM (129)