The ATEX compressed air motors of PTM mechatronics GmbH offer a functionally secure application in hazardous ATEX-environments, like for example agitators, all over the world. Thanks to their energy-efficient radial piston principle, you can trust in an economical and steady work process.
The clients of PTM mechatronics GmbH appreciate the exceptionally economical use of compressed air. Compared to vane motors, it reduces the amount of compressed air used by up to 90%. As the stirring of varnishes and ground material is a common field of application of the ATEX motors, the working principle is based on a silicone- and oil-free drive.
- ATEX II 2 G/D c T5 100°
- oil-free drive
- silicone-free and acetone-resistant
Exemplary applications of ATEX motors:
- coating technology
- chemical engineering
- mills and grinding plants
- handling systems for bulk material
- chemical process vessels
- processing of paints, varnishes, adhesives, fillers and sealants
The compressed air motors are available in different sizes with different nominal power and multiple
accessories for each application.
Other products from
ATEX compressed air motor is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Packaging and filling (252)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)