In-Line Samplers for bulk materials
Reliable quality assurance in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries requires constant monitoring in order to ensure compliance with international quality standards
and consistent traceability. Key to this is a representative sampling procedure. Each process is unique and therefore also provides unique requirements for sampling. REMBE® Kersting has specialized in developing and manufacturing individual systems for manual and automatic
sampling. Take advantage of our experience and technologies for your optimized sampling processes – for a reliable and gapless quality control.
REMBE® Kersting GmbH samplers are globally used in the following applications:
- Incoming inspection to verify the delivered quality.
- In production for optimum process control (IPC).
- Outbound inspection when filling, loading and packing.
Cup samplers collect a sample in a downpipe (downspout). After retracting the cup is tipped and emptied the sample in a container.
- Maximum gentle product treatment.
- Sample size determined by cup size.
- Downpipe cross section remains fully available.
Auger samplers are conveying the product sample – similar to a screw conveyor – from the process out in a adjacent sample collection system. Typical applications include samples from silos, feed tanks of bagging or transmitting vessels.
- Also suitable for materials which trickle difficult or change their flow behavior.
- Reverse operation for emptying the sampler always guarantees fresh samples.
- Actuation alternatively pneumatic, electric or manual.
- Can be used in pressurized and vacuum applications.
Piston samplers carry a defined amount of product out by a piston from the process; or in a subsequent sample collection system. Typical applications include samples from silos, feed tank of bagging or transmitting vessels.
- Actuation pneumatic or manual
- Fixed sample size per stroke
at a glance Benefits of using a professional sampler made by REMBE® Kersting GmbH
- Avoids scrap and costly rework.
- Precise control of the process.
- Avoidance of none conformities and rejecting merchandise.
- Traceability and rejecting of unjustified claims.
- Occupational safety and sanitation.
- Highest quality samples – no cross contamination.
- Easy integration in various installation situations.
- Small dimensions; flexible in design an dimensioning.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, foodgrade polymer materials.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance, low total costs of ownership.