Spend less time, perform an easier and cleaner measurement
Powder and bulk solids are conveyed shock-free onto a concave measuring cone through a feed mechanism within the measuring device, which acts as the device‘s sensor. The cone deflects the bulk material and generates a force. The downward acting component of the developing centripetal force is detected by a series of measuring cells which are located outside of the measuring chamber, and then transmitted to a digital transducer. This measurement
principle is able to achieve a measurement uncertainty of up to ± 0.5 %.
The innovative flow measurement system for freely falling bulk provides the ability to conduct an optimal control of process parameters in hygienically demanding areas. The dead-space-free stainless steel housing (1.4404 /AISI 316 L) and the measuring cells located outside the measuring chamber enable an easy cleaning and sterilizing of the measuring device. This increases the efficiency of the plant without requiring an expansion of the measuring system.
Your advantages at a glance
- Hygienic design: Is realized through the dead-space-free stainless steel housing, and the sensors mounted outside the measuring chamber (CIP / SIP capable)
- Short downtimes: Opening of the measuring device or a lengthy disassembly are not required.
- Validation without disassembly, a process calibration maintains a high system availability.
- Low maintenance, no moving parts.
- Easy retrofitting into existing systems.
- Can also be used in explosion-prone atmospheres.